Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sex and Love

White, ivory, peach.

Soft, smooth, ripe.

Like a golden pear, waiting to be pressed against the rose of lush lips.

Touching me softly, caressing my skin, a hot breath ruffles my hair.

A tingle, a shiver up my spine.

Breasts flushed, heaving with desire, I gance through the red haze of lust at the object of my affection.

Different; skin a caramal galze, dark chocolate melted agaisnt my flesh, sizzling between us like a magnent, pulling us together.

We cannot resist, nor do we want to, as one we move, the sheets, silk satin against my back, moving like a river snake, slithering up and down my body, goosebumps left in its wake.

Large hands follow, undressing me slowly, I am naked to his eyes, fully dressed or not, he sees me, even if for just this moment.

Together we rock, like a ship rolling on the ocean in a hurricane, we swim under the covers.

The pillows like clouds oress against us, sweat glistens on our skin, invisiable, except to the touch, it coats us with our enthusiasm, our passion, our urgency to love.

Laying against him, I hear the beat, like a gentle drum beating a staccato rythm, like an African dancer arms lifted to the air, jumping and swinging to the beat, I listen.

It beats under me, telling me to cherish the moment, the second, the hour, we have lived.

One experiance, true to our nature, of sex and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment