Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For Laura, in response to her Ex

Its a little late for explainations, you cant change what youve done.
I dont want to be with you! Stop tearing me down, I am not your punching bag!
You took my love and tainted it with your cruelity.
No more pain, I cant stand it anymore!
Just stop talking, forget my number and leave me out of your hate.
You live in a world of rage, where nothing can penitrate the darkness in your soul.
You took something so beautiful and turned it into anger, you broke me.
Are you happy now?
Do you feel powerful?
Better than me?
You know nothing about me, after this I have changed.
There is little good that came from my experiance with you, but this one thing is true:
I will never let a guy treat me like that again.
I am no longer weak, I will not let love blind me to the vileness within your heart.
My next love will be better, a equal relationship of understanding and mutual respect. My bank account will be safe and my heart will be cherished not torn apart.
So reap what youve sown, and live in your own little cave of hurt and pain... Cause Im not yours anymore!!!

1 comment:

  1. giulia... i love you. i can honestly say you're one the best friends i've ever had, and i'm so thankful for that. i know even though i have done some stupid things (whether i remember or not) you always have and always will have my back. thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete