Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/8/2011

A day like today, so beautiful and not. I am stuck inside. Listening to Bora and Liz discuss Thoreau and Weber; sinning and god. And I could care less. A voice rarely heard gives a quote, "pg 106..." others stare in shock, he actually spoke, we didnt know it could happen. Eyes glazed with bordum we nod and seem to deem his comment appropriate.
Today is so far interesting, I had some cool dreams and feel alive. Like the idea that school is almost over isnt all scary and that I really can make a difference in the world.
Maybe I am bored in class because I didnt read, but I think its more than disinterest, I think my mind is elsewhere. I feel as if I am about to loos my mind, I am running out of time and have no idea what I will do.
Images run through my mind, thousands of snippits, not fully formed ideas and thoughts break into my subconscious...what will I do?
I hate hearing our teacher preach, and tell us that our ideas are wrong. I mean f-you! The whole point of seminar is to share our opinions, as long as its backed up by the text, its never wrong....stay out of our discussion like your susposed to...

No comments:

Post a Comment