Thursday, March 10, 2011

stay out of it

Sometimes wish people would just butt out! No one asked you to interfere or try to work you 'magic' and hook us up, so why do you feel the need to! Dont gget me wrong I do it to, but if some one asks me to stay out or tells me there not interested I stop! Yet there are people who just dont get this concept. Or even better try to show how the item of your attraction is really theres! The call him their friend and talk about how they've known him forever and are going through similar things. Who fucking cares! I dont care bout your history, hell I just think he's cute. And you butting in and trying to warn me off him when ur a hypacritical bitch whose in a supposed relationship but macks on other guys all the time, have no right to step in my business! God Damn, sometimes I wish people would just disapeare. But then how would I pay the ....

No comments:

Post a Comment